Wednesday 5 January 2011

Q6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

The things i have learnt from constructing my product have been a useful in the process and will help me to make re-corrections to my website in the future.
I have learnt how to use iWeb on an Apple Mac which I used to make my website, this is useful to me as I can easily change parts of my website if my partner and I don't like it for instance the layout of it, pictures changing information due to changing events moving pictures around or even getting rid of unimportant things. For our first draft we got quite a few things wrong but we found it much easier to make the changes than we did building the site because our skills in PhotoShop and iWeb had developed so much in a short time.
I have learnt to use PhotoShop to edit and crop pictures into the website which is extremely useful as when adding new pictures to the website it will not be as time consuming as the first time I tried using it. Also i was able to edit the titles of my pages to a style and colour i wanted it which i believe makes my website more aesthetically pleasing.

I leaerned how well the different creative programmes worked together too so it was fairly straightforward to make a slidshow in iPhoto, drag it into iWeb and then add sound. It was also simple to move images from PhotoShop to iWeb and make adjustments so I was surprised that everything worked so well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment